Wednesday 7 September 2016

Disney August Favourites!


I literally can't believe August is over and it's already September..next thing we know it will be Christmas here we come! Anyway, since another month is over that means a favourites is due! I'm hoping to do one of these for every month and have a simple run down of my Disney Favourites.


My first favourite this month has to be one of my favourite ever plushies, Gaston from Beauty & the Beast! Since it's the 25th anniversary this year of Beauty and the Beast they have released lots of new soft toys to celebrate including this amazing Gaston. Gaston is one of my favourite villains and characters from the movie so when I saw this I knew it had to be mine!

You can buy Gaston here


I've been loving the Animator Collection range that they have just released at The Disney Store. I love collecting the dolls and have quite a few including the mini ones, so when they made I found out they made figures I was so excited! I think they are some of the the most detailed figures I own and they have included lots of amazing characters that look just like the younger versions of them. I really hope they make another series with Tinkerbell & Alice!

You can buy the Deluxe Animator Figure Set here


I saw this bag & purse online and in store ages ago but they were quite expensive. I waited and I was super lucky to find them in the sale for an good price! It was just before I went to Disneyland Paris and my Mum treated me to them for the trip. I wore it for the whole trip and the bag is very comfy and a great length.

Sadly the bag is Out of Stock but you can buy the purse here


Over the last month I have been loving the new Disney Movie Collection books. I've been collecting all my favourites and these are just some on the picture. I love that they are hardback as I find paperback abit floppy and the illustrations are beautiful. I find these quite pricey for a book at £10 but luckily I bought alot on offers, so I'd wait till they are on offer again!

You can buy them here


I've also been loving Tsum Tsums this month with one of the August releases being Beauty and the Beast for the anniversary. I was so sad as I wasn't quick enough to get the tsum tsums on release day but luckily a friend of mine had some extras and sold them to me for retail price, which was truly magical! I got Beast, Belle & Gaston and I love them! I think they really look like their characters and the detail is great too.

Sadly all the Beauty & the Beast Tsum Tsums have sold out now.


August has been a busy month for pins as I went to Disneyland Paris and bought a ton there and got some at Comic Con too..(even though that was at the end of July!)..anyway, these are a few of my favourites in my collection that I thought I'd show. I was super lucky to have my amazing US friend pick me up the first 60th Disneyland diamond for retail cost and then bought the Peter Pan Designer pin from a UK seller for £10!! So happy with my pins this month :)

You can buy Disney Store Pins here

That's my August Favourites!
Hope you enjoyed, let me know your favourite on my list or if you have a disney favourite!

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your favourites! That bag and purse set is beautiful too xxx

    ReplyDelete